Your new company
You will be working with a reputable financial institution who is looking for a highly skilled Credit Risk Portfolio Management professional to be a part of the fast-growing team. With an aggressive growth plan and the vision to become a better leader in its field, it continues to hunt more deals over its competitors.
Your new role
As a key member of the team, you are responsible to manage the group’s credit risk function. You will assist in implementing risk management framework and strategies and monitor all credit exposure and concentration limits. Not only that, you will review, enhance and maintain credit risk policies and strategies to ensure the effectiveness of portfolio governance is still relevant. Your responsibility also involves monitoring and assess on credit risk portfolio composition and providing timely and accurate reports on risk positions to the Board and Senior Management.
What you'll need to succeed
To ensure your success within this role, you will possess:
What you'll get in return
- At least 7 years of credit risk experience within Banking / Financial Services
- Experience in Stress Testing, ECL, MFRS9 and SCEL would be an added advantage
- Sound knowledge on BNM Credit Risk guidelines and policies
- Professional qualification such as BRM will be an added advantage
In return for your dedication and hard work, you’ll be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- Competitive compensation package including a competitive performance-based bonus structure and consistent career development
- Opportunities to work with a market leading team within the Banking industry
- Excellent career support and leadership training
- Autonomy and opportunities to develop into a senior management role
Keen to know more? Click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Ashley Tan at Hays on +60327868633. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply #1228901