Your new company
An upcoming and rising company within the insurance and financial industry that strives on customer satisfaction with top-notch products and services. With a huge skilful team working within the company, they aim to ensure that all processes are running smoothly and no customer leaves unsatisfied.
Your new role
The role would require you to take up on responsibilities such as,
• Reviews and analyses the benefits market to determine employee needs, trends, regulations and practices, and develops competitive Reward programs and services to meet company goals.
• Plans and directs implementation and administration of benefits programs designed to ensure employees against loss of income due to illness, injury or retirement.
• Directs preparation and distribution of written and verbal information to inform employees of benefits programs such as insurance plans, pension plans, special employer-sponsored plans.
• Responsible for people data analytics that would be strategic to the success of the HR department and Malaysian business and ensuring the relevant statistics are advised to relevant bodies and/or authorities as required.
• Responsible for the employee Off-boarding process and administration.
• Strategic communication and education of HR Operations to all stakeholders including senior management and staff
What you'll need to succeed
To be able to apply for the role at hand, you would need to have,
• At least 10 years total work experience, of which 3-5 years are leading / co-leading the Rewards and/or HR Operations function
• Moderate experience in payroll
• Moderate experience in performance management
• Experience within financial services industries would be an added advantage.
What you need to do now
For further details or a confidential discussion on other opportunities in engineering, please contact Qiu Ting, Wong at Hays on +603 2786 8600 or email email@example.com.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.