Your new company
Amongst one of the most internationally recognised UK based companies in the world, this organisation is a market leader in the global FMCG industry.
Your new role
As a key member of the team, you'll be trusted with providing advice, recommendations and solutions that are legally compliant and commercially viable to enable business growth. You'll be required to support the team with supporting the General Counsel in business integrity matters for the countries and ensure internal as well as external compliance. To support General Counsel to evaluate and advise on different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations, application of effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advice on possible legal issues. Provide practical, accurate and timely counsel to business partners on a variety of legal topics (labour law, international ventures, partnerships). Development and implementation of internal corporate policies and procedures to meet local regulatory needs.
What you'll need to succeed
What you need to do now
- Candidates with regional experience are prioritised
- Ideally you will have at least 8 years of post-qualified experience preferably within FMCG industry
- Prior experience in similar Legal Counsel roles will be an asset
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational, and analytical skills.
- Strong knowledge of local laws and regulations relevant to the FMCG industry
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Nurqamilla.Amirudin@hays.com.my , or call us now at 0327868600.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1235518