Your new company
This company is a Malaysian investment holding company led by one of the billionaire and its principal investments include telecommunications, media, technology, property and oil & gas companies.
Your new role
As an investment manager, you're responsible for the core strategic investments of the company which includes monitoring, evaluating and periodically reporting on investee company performance (strategy, financial performance, operational metrics, share price, performance and valuation), surfacing and addressing key shareholder-level issues and ascertain risks and opportunities. Besides, you will be responsible for the performance monitoring of existing Private Equity and Public Equity fund investments including managing relationships with external fund managers.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- 5-10 years of experience in a relevant functional discipline (corporate finance, M&A advisory, ECM, private equity, asset management, equity analysis/ research) gained within investment banks, private equity funds, asset management firms (long-only equity funds, hedge funds, pension funds, sovereign wealth funds), management consulting firms or similar roles within large corporates.
- Ideally possess strong working knowledge of the Telecoms Media & Technology (TMT) sector. Familiarity with additional sectors such as Real-estate, Energy & Natural Resources, Financial Institutions, Consumer Retail, Healthcare would be an advantage.
- Well-developed valuation, financial analysis and modeling skills and understanding of business fundamentals; strategy, operating models, key functions and macroeconomics.
- Numerate with strong analytical thinking and excellent structured problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate clearly and with credibility at a senior level internally within the organization as well as with external parties.
What you need to do now
- Competitive compensation package
- Career development
- Great working environment
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1240928