Your new company
You will be working for a reputable market-leader within the chemical production company industry. With an aggressive growth plan and the vision to become a better leader in its field, it continues to gain market share over its competitors.
Your new role
As a key member of the team, you will trusted with process improvement initiatives for their shared services. You will also have the opportunity to mentor and provide guidance to other members of the team.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Be a natural leader and have the ability to work autonomously and provide guidance and mentorship for your team
- Significant years of experiences gained within the shared services space.
- Hands-on experiences in process improvement projects.
What you need to do now
- Excellent career support and leadership training
- A competitive salary based on performance and output
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.