Your new company
Known to be one of the internationally leading healthcare organization based in Malaysia, with a head office located in Singapore. Their business nature mainly covers in healthcare, security and logistics.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Supporting the overall management reporting and analysis including monthly reporting, forecasts and budgeting for the full Profit and Loss of 2 country legal entities.
- Ensuring monthly results follow IFRS and Group Accounting Policies.
- Work closely with corporate service team in preparing month’s result.
- Review on market segment and client codes and highlight changes to corporate service team.
- Submission of monthly and quarterly reporting requirements.
- Preapre and load budget numbers and provide support from client's analysis.
- Support Finance Manager in analysing financial results, margin and FX functions.
What you'll get in return
- At least a Degree in Accounting or equivalent Business bachelor degree.
- Minimum 4 years of analysis experience is a plus.
- Preferably candidates from MNC background.
- Result-oriented, committed with sense of responsibilities.
- Strong organizational and critical thinking skills.
What you need to do now
- Build a solid portfolio in a global MNC healthcare organization.
- Great opportunity in career progression.
- Attractive remuneration package up to RM200,000.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Kelvin Yap now at Kelvin.Yap@hays.com.my [mailto:Kelvin.Yap@hays.com.my]
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Kelvin Yap for a confidential discussion on your career progression