Your new company
The Product Realization Company. This company uses a unique Product Realization service model to transform customer concepts into branded products and deliver them to customer target markets. They tailor innovative solutions that integrate product conceptualization, design, commercialization, manufacturing, fulfillment and sustaining services. Whether you operate in the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific region or worldwide, this company can deliver turnkey solutions to make customer project a success.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Develop software and system concepts that satisfy the customer's requirements, utilizing primarily C and C++ programming languages, along with other languages as needed
- Provide leadership to a team of software engineers, including project planning, task management, mentoring and team motivation.
- Directly interface with customers to clearly and concisely communicate technical information.
- Maintain and deliver controlled software releases to customers by utilizing appropriate configuration management tools
- Develop and execute software design verification test plans per requirements specifications to ensure prototypes meet design requirements
- Develop project documentation in accordance with quality and change management procedures and guidelines to ensure project information is properly organized and archived
- Challenge status quo to continuously improve software group’s capabilities, approach and process
- Report status to the project manager in an accurate and concise manner
- Participate in design reviews to ensure quality design output
- Successfully contribute and interact with a product development team consisting of engineers from various other disciplines (Mechanical, Digital, Analog, Industrial Design and Functional Test)
What you need to do now
- Master/Bachelor degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering is required for this position or
- A minimum of 5 years equivalent industry (firmware/ software development) experience is required for this position assuming education requirements are met
- Able to work independently and possess excellent communication skills.
- Good problem solving skill and familiar with software engineering
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1228867