Your new company
Our client is an industry leader and well established manufacturing organisation based in Klang. They are currently seeking for two headcount of senior electrical engineer for two different scopes within the electrical function; project management and maintenance.
Your new role
As the Senior Electrical Engineer, you will be responsible and exposed to various plant related activities to upkeep and maintain the standards set by the group. Some of the responsibilities includes;
What you'll need to succeed
- Ensures that the facilities equipment and machines are maintained properly and working correctly.
- Oversees the facilities maintenance program; identifies and analyses equipment or machinery failures and takes corrective actions.
- Provides technical training to management and other team members.
- Coordinates work performed by outside contractors, vendors, and engineering consultants.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Ideal candidates must have at least 5 years of working experience as an electrical engineer preferably from a plant based environment with Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Mechatronic) as a pre-requisite.
What you need to do now
- For the Sr Electrical Engineer (Projects), you will need to know basic electrical activities such as cabling/instrumentations/PLC troubleshooting/automation projects.
- For the Sr Electrical Engineer (Maintenance), you will need to have experience with PLC troubleshooting (Siemens Simatic)
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.