Your new company
My client is a world leading chemical producer, currently going through expansion and growth. They are looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Specialist (SEO, SMM, SEM) to implement strategies in the aspect of digital marketing/social media.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy
- Develop digital marketing strategy by studying economic indicators, tracking changes in supply and demand, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
- Understanding how to use all research and lead generation tools available including Internet sources such as social and business media.
- Work with cross functional teams to optimize all digital assets and Creating strategies to increase online traffic to the organization’s website and other Digital Platforms.
- Creating and executing SMS, E-mail and WhatsApp based marketing campaigns
- Giving ideas and developing contents in coordination with Internal Team for printed materials such as brochures and posters as well as executing online marketing campaigns Using Digital Marketing strategies
- Taking care of everything from SEO, SEM, and Social Media Marketing to PPC (Paid Search).
- Plan, develop and implement our SMM strategy across social channels.
- Responsible for the generation of increased revenue, for increases in numbers of leads through SMM Campaign.
- Creating Social Media Marketing strategies to create a brand name in Social Media and raise awareness
- Develop content for social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, and Pinterest, Google & Facebook Ads, Content marketing, Mktg analytics.
- Execution of all Social Media activities (i.e., tweeting, sharing, engaging, liking, increasing social reach, etc.)
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly reporting for all primary metrics
- Monitor the business of competitors in the market. Provide to the Management / Marketing Manager about overall market conditions as requested.
- Reviewing and actively managing website and other online assets and sources
What you need to do now
- Strong knowledge and experience in digital marketing
- Must be thoroughly proficient with every aspect of SMM and SMO
- Must have hands-on experience in SMM and SMO (Planning to Execution)
- Should have competent content creation skills
- Good knowledge of internet and marketing is mandatory for this role
- Proven ability to scale business with digital marketing
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1219523