Your new company
This established world leading integrated marketing communications networks globally is looking to expand its digital and creative team requiring a hands-on Senior Designer to support various businesses within the Group. The high performing and innovative environment will also require you to brainstorm new, creative approaches to create “wow factor” designs to attract and engage the target audience. A pivotal aspect of the Senior Designer role will include branding consistence in design and production work across all communication platforms.
Your new role
As a specialist Senior Designer, you will be at the forefront of developing and overseeing design projects to attract and engage the target audience.
As part of the role, you will also hone on your ability to conceptualise and generate creative ideas and marketing materials including event IDs, illustrations, graphics, infographics as per brand identity across all communication platforms while designing and editing visual elements such as banners, photographs, EDMs and various graphical artwork for digital and offline usage. You will also be proficient in creating static and animated ad banners.
To effectively execute this role, you will need to be a self starter who can handle the design process and timeline efficiently to achieve quality results. As a whole, you will strengthen the current creative offering.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Previous experience in working experience as a designer in a digital/creative/advertising agency firm -
- Well versed in Adobe Creative Suite in environment with video editing/ motion graphic as an added advantage incl Adobe After Effect, Adobe Premier.
- Drawing/ Illustration skill is an added advantage
- Digital savvy and thrives in flexible, fast paced with sound knowledge in brand guidelines and identity
As a reward for your dedication and hard work, you’ll be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- Competitive and comprehensive compensation package including a competitive performance based bonus structure and consistent career development within an established marketing communications network
- Opportunities to work with a market leading team within a globally established company
- Autonomy and opportunities to hone your ability to ensure brand consistency and develop your eye for creative ideas and strategy
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1237605