Your new company
A top innovative company is seeking for a senior data engineer who is responsible for the overall technical delivery and engineering quality of the deliverables, capability and productivity of a team of data engineers. Join an award-winning culture and work with a group of hard-working, fun and caring people.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Work with key stakeholders to analyse and define technical solutions to meet business and non-functional requirements.
- Work with the Principal Data Engineer to reach technical alignment and push the team to develop their skills through coaching and mentoring.
- Design, development, testing, deployment and operation of data pipelines, data marts, management tools and data infrastructure.
- Driving continuous improvement of our technology and practices in alignment with the company's overall architecture strategy and development practices.
What you'll get in return
- Strong software engineering skills and current practices like CI/CD
- Significant experience with data and databases like SQL
- Strong understanding of 'big data' technologies like Hadoop and Spark
- Good knowledge of cloud environments such as AWS and Azure
Attractive remuneration package and benefits is guaranteed for candidates seeking to join a company driven to deliver impactful work.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Joshua Tang at 60327868600 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on your career. #1206144