Your new company
A reputable Fintech solutions provider headquartered in China, our client has more than 10,000 employees regionally and a strong client base of globally renowned Banks, Financial Services firms and Professional Services. This is a newly created headcount that will be based onsite a local bank, renewable or convertible to perm depending on business needs. With strong backing from the largest VC firms, our client has delivered stable results for over 10 years and is now looking to expand into SEA markets through their Singapore office.
Your new role
Our client is hiring a newly created headcount for a Senior Data Architect to help in their expansion into SEA Financial Institutions through their Singapore regional office. This is a 2- year renewable contract. You will be a leader for the organization, defining data platform processes and best practices – engaging senior stakeholders across the group to ensure their continued buy-in on strategic data initiatives.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- As the technologies can vary, candidate is not expected to be a master of all of them. However, having an aptitude and appetite for learning is a must.
- 3-8 years of experience designing and building high performance resilient data architectures.
- Strong experience with traditional data technologies.
- Nice to have experience in NDC Protocol, IBM Protocol and Microservice Architecture.
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural standpoint.
- Mandarin/ Business Mandarin is required
What you need to do now
- Development of a system and will be actively involved in the entire project lifecycle especially through requirements gathering, design.
- Key contributor to the overall smooth delivery of any solution within the targeted timeline
- Consult and influence digital application teams regarding solutions.
- Contribute to identifying best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects.
- Research and recommend new emerging technologies, techniques and tools that will add value to the organization.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com ,or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.