Your new company
This organization is striving for excellence, adopting the Best in Class models to deliver value through simplification and standardization of processes, while adhering to internal controls and compliance requirements. Deliver and support the APAC region with data initiatives through your strong affinity for numbers and quantitative data.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Gather data and reporting related requirements from business in form of BRD (Business Requirement Document) and finalize the scope with all the stakeholders.
- Write functional specification documents for offshore COE development team.
- Logical and physical modelling of datasets and applications with the understanding of financial processes.
- Building integrated data pipelines to ensure data sets are reusable and consistent.
- Driving and controlling the delivery from COE in terms of timelines, quality and standards.
What you'll get in return
- Techno-functional approach towards the data industry.
- Advanced skills in Power BI (Security, Desktop, Server, Deployment).
- Strong in SQL query writing.
- Creating data models which are sustainable using SSAS Tabular model.
- Writing complex DAX statements to derive KPI and measures.
- Strong data analysis to identify patterns and investigating issues.
- Good to have knowledge of cloud technologies like Azure data factory, AWS data lake etc.
What you need to do now
- Attractive remuneration package and development opportunities.
- Opportunities to work with state-of-the-art technologies.
- Hybrid working arrangement.
If you're interested in this role, send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, call +60376118600 to have a chat! #1239610