Your new company
Our client is a multinational Main Contractor company, focusing on industrial projects around Malaysia. They are looking for a proactive and experienced Senior Contracts Manager to join their team and contribute to the organisation.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- As an integral part of the team, your main focus is to evaluate risks of tender conditions on contractual and costing matters for discussion and to coordinate the preparation of project site budgets
- You will also be required to implement all policies, activities, procedures, instructions as relevant and required by the company’s management system
- You’ll also have the opportunity to support the Contracts Section Head, Senior Manager (Building)/ Senior Manager (M&E) in the specialised area of contractual and costing matters.
What you'll get in return
- A minimum of a Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent with at least 15 years of experience working within the Quantity Surveying field.
- Prior experience with industrial projects is necessary
- The ability to speak Mandarin is a strong asset to have to liaise with key stakeholders of the company
In return for your commitment and expert knowledge, you’ll be rewarded with :
What you need to do now
- Promising career growth with a growing local company
- The opportunity to be involved in various large projects
- Competitive salary package
Click ‘apply now’ if you are interested in this role. For further details or a confidential discussion on other opportunities in Engineering, please contact Ashley Liew at Hays on +603 2786 8600 or email your updated CV to email@example.com
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.