Your new company
A market leading EPCC construction company with excellent reputation in hydrocarbons and petrochemical sector. Great career growth and exceptional opportunity to work among the most talented skills in the industry.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Responsible for delivering civil design engineering work efficiently and in a timely manner during proposal and project delivery stage.
- To perform civil and structure design engineering work which includes;
- To study ITB documents and develop the design basis.
- To prepare Bill of Quantity and physical check on drawings.
- To perform minor design calculation, drawings and report works.
- To check and verify drawing from civil sub-contractors accordance to the guidelines or procedures.
- To liaise with the clients on the engineering deliverables (drawings or documents) as per clients specifications.
What you need to do now
- Possess a Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized university.
- Registered with BEM
- At least 10 Years of working experience in Civil & Structural Design works in on-shore Oil & Gas and Petrochemical industries.
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in brownfield plant.
- Knowledgeable to operate STAAD pro, AutoCAD and ESTEEM.
- Able to do BQ estimation for cost estimation and as-built purpose.
- Able to do inter-discipline co-ordination and possess good communication skills with client and sub-contractor.
- To supervise Civil & Structure Engineer in executing Civil & Structure design engineering work.
- To deliver drawings or documents according to the requirements within the expected timeframe
Click 'apply now' if you are interested in this role. For further details or a confidential discussion on other opportunities, please contact Fitri Mazeli at Hays on +603 2786 8600 or Fitri.Mazeli@hays.com.my email.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.