Your new company
Our client, a MNC company that specialises in logistics is currently looking for a Senior Business Development Manager. They provide a total logistic service to multiple companies in Malaysia. Our client offers an innovative and supportive work environment where career progression and development are actively encouraged.
Your new role
You will be reporting to the Head of Sales, your primary responsibility:
What you'll need to succeed
- To identify new opportunities that will grow the company’s revenue and profit.
- To develop your own strategic objectives and provide inputs to the company’s business plans
- To build a lasting relationship with your clients and customers
- To ensure all new products are properly supported and inform the customers of them
- To meet all KPI set by the company and ensure customer experience are consistently improved
What you'll get in return
- Have minimum 10 years of previous experience in sales and key accounts.within logistic Industry: Freight Forwarding
- Diploma or Degree in any relevant business study.
- Proven track record of past sales achievements.
- Business minded and a strong passion for sales
- Good interpersonal skills, results-oriented and excellent analytical skills
- Perform other tasks that will achieve the team’s objectives
- Willing to travel.
In return for your dedication and hard work, you’ll be rewarded with an excellent salary package with great benefits. Excellent opportunity with one of the most attractive employers in the business. You’ll also enjoy a challenging yet fulfilling career in one of the market leaders in Asia. With your expertise, you will lead and transform the strategy and future of a well-established team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Jahaziel D'Cruz at +603 7611 8710. Alternatively, you can drop an email at Jahaziel.Dcruz@hays.com.my
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career