Bio-compatibility and sterilisation specialist with a uprising MNC medical devices company
Your new company
You will be joining a fast growing and dynamic team in the medical devices industry. This company values collaboration, employee's career progression and high-quality delivery
Your new role
As a passionate and adept individual, your primary responsibility is to provide bio-compatibility assessments, strategy and deliverable in compliance with global regulatory requirements. Assess and manage the impact of manufacturing, supplier and material changes for medical devices and new products.
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor's Degree in biomedical science or relevant major
- Knowledge in research effectiveness, patents and/or publication in peer review journals
- Experienced with in EU-MDR, ICH and FDA Guidance documents
- Knowledge in ISO 10993-1, ISO 11135 or ISO 11137
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Accelerated career progression opportunities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Wilson Foo, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Sunway