Your new company
My client is one of the big 4 company that involves with global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. They are currently going through massive expansion and looking for Senior Associate - Cloud Solutions to expand their team.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Develop automation scripts that enable management of the Public Cloud environment in an automated manner
- Design, implement and administer Public and Hybrid Cloud environments supporting large mission critical enterprise systems
- Act as a Cloud DevOps Subject Matter Professional working in a fast-paced environment with some of the smartest senior business and technical team members in the industry
- Develop supporting documentation for processes and Cloud automated tools
- Cloud patching, Security Updates, and Vulnerabilities remediation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
What you'll get in return
Min 5 years of industry experience with at least 2 years of deep technical expertise in Cloud Engineering and Operations
- Min 2 years of hands-on experience in PowerShell, Automation, configuration management and Orchestration tools
- Experience with IaaS, PaaS services including Cloud SQL, Key Vault, Log Analytics, Storage/Backup, and Application Service Environments
- Knowledge in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning & Analytics
- Knowledge of programming languages such as Python, Ruby, C and Java
- Attractive remuneration package and development opportunities.
- Opportunities to develop skills across multiple disciplines
- Involvement in multiple new and exciting projects
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1232447