Your new company
Join the SSC of one of the largest BPOs in Asia as a Senior Accountant, performing mid to complex accounting activities for business units and reviewing accounting and reporting outputs.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Review and ensure accuracy of the accounting, reporting and payments process deliverables.
- Primary point of contact to BU / client’s for basic enquiries of accounting, payment processing and other operation matters.
- To ensure the reporting and payment process deliverables are submitted to clients or BU stakeholders within agreed timelines.
- Mentoring and guiding Accountants and overseeing their work quality and deliverables and supporting the Team Lead in task management.
- Perform and review book-keeping and accounting entries to accounting system (eg. payments, receipts, payables, receivables, accruals, adjustments).
- Timely preparation and review of full set of accounts, weekly, month-end, financial year end closing and aging/listings on Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Note to Accounts and all related accounting schedules.
- Review and approve bank reconciliations and cash flow projections.
- Provide effective support to the payroll functional team as and when required and ensure clear communication across the functions and team members.
- Prepare and review audit and tax schedules for year end finalization.
- Liaise with BU to ensure compliance with all matters relating to audit, tax and statutory requirements.
- Treasury services – to monitor & update client’s cash flow/trust accounts inflow/outflow, ensure all outstanding bills are verified by client, preparation of payment/receipt vouchers, cheque etc.
- To be aware of the BU / client requirements/instructions and provide quality deliverables.
- Ensure that all clients’ documents / records / invoices / approvals are properly filed.
What you'll get in return
- Diploma, Degree or in the midst of pursuing professional studies in A&F
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Past relevant experience in supporting cross functions and / or multi-countries is advantageous.
What you need to do now
- Working with one of the largest BPOs in Asia
- Great learning opportunities and guidance
- Friendly colleagues
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.