Your new company
You will be working with a Multinational manufacturing company that is looking to bring on board their IR, Industrial Relation Manager, based in Klang.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Lead the industrial relations function, initiate, develop and implement of the Company’s IR policies and procedure.
- Provide advisory, manage matters relating to employee discipline proceedings, performance improvement plan and grievance management through effective disciplinary approach.
- Draft show cause and IR related letters, collaborate and align decisions with internal stakeholders in the management of disciplinary issues/ process
What you'll get in return
- Experienced in providing supervision and coach team in relation to complex HR/ IR matters that arise.
- Capability to identify development gap and assist superior in building capabilities of team members
You will be rewarded up to RM18,000 per month, with the exposure to people management role. The total package is inclusive of variable performance bonus on annual basis
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1212144