Your new company
An established professional services firm, industry leader in management consulting, with deep roots and global presence.
Your new role
Your main focus would be developing content and communications while also determining the best and most effective channels to be used to engage with the alumni.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Strong writing and speaking capabilities
- Hands-on experience crafting internal/ employee/ alumni communications
- Event planning, coordination and management experience e.g. Annual Dinners
- Experience using content management systems (CMS) and CRM tools
- A background in professional services and/or consulting is highly preferred
What you need to do now
- Competitive salary
- Generous allowances and benefits
- Flexible working environment
- A chance to work in a prestigious global company with a global network
- Strong opportunity for career advancement
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.