Your new company
A wholly owned subsidiary of a world renowned MNC in the automotive industry. They specialise in developing technological innovations, digital products and advanced software solutions exclusively for their house brand.
Your new role
This role requires a Scrum Master to manage large/ multiple comprehensive projects. You will also need to:
What you'll need to succeed
- Expand and execute project implementation in a timely manner within the budget and forging collaborations with the project stakeholders
- Lead & manage the scrum team in achieving the project goals
- Responsible in shaping & implementing the SOPs for the projects
- Ability to manage & support multiple project team
- Safe handling of the legal framework
To ensure your success in this role, you should possess:
What you'll get in return
- Bachelors Degree in IT or related field of study
- AGILE related certification & Project Management certification would be an added advantage
- Experienced Scrum Master in one team in multiple different projects
If you are someone who wants to grow your skills and gain invaluable experience. Aside from that, these are other benefits:
What you need to do now
- Attractive benefits & remuneration and career growth in a MNC
- Expansion of global diversity & exposure
- Enjoy a dynamic and stimulating fast-paced environment with a team of bright professionals supporting you.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1236679