Your new company
This is a nationally recognized property developer with their headquarters located at Ara Damansara. They are looking for a Salesforce Developer to join their national team to develop and support their ongoing and upcoming projects. With the continued growth of the company, they are looking for a Salesforce Developer to join their team!
Your new role
As a key member of the team you will be intrusted with the development, maintenance, administration, and implementation of large scaled Salesforce projects.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- 1 – 5 years of experience as a Salesforce Developer
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in developing custom user interface, including Visualforce pages/Lightning pages, Aura Components and Lightning Web Components.
What you need to do now
- Hands on experience with brand-new Salesforce projects
- A competitive salary with benefits and appreciation programmes
- Diverse working environment
Click ‘apply now’ if you are interested in this role. For further details or a confidential discussion on other opportunities in Enterprise Applications, please contact Tyen How Woon at Hays or email Tyenhow.firstname.lastname@example.org
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. #1234491