Your new company
This prestigious insurance company is well recognised across Malaysia. Our client offers an innovative and supportive work environment where career progression and development are actively engaged. Due to organisational growth and further expansion, a role has been created for a Sales Compliance Manager
Your new role
As a specialist in compliance, you will be trusted with supporting the Sales Compliance team. You’ll be required to support the team with product compliance, assurance review, market conduct risk analytics, and sales compliance initiatives facilitation.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/ Finance/ Business/ Law.
- At least 5 years’ working experience in the field of financial services industry (Banking/ Fund Management/ Insurance/ Audit firms).
- Ideally you will have Sales Compliance / Market Conduct experience in insurance industry.
- Good understanding of regulatory obligations and their application into business processes in financial services.
- Excellent computer skills i.e., Microsoft Office – MS Word, Excel, Power Point. Knowledge in applications such as Power BI, Power Automate will have definite advantage.
What you’ll get in return
In return for your commitment and compliance experience, you’ll be rewarded with:
- Expanding your work scope and experience in sales compliance to drive the business.
- Involvement and ownership of projects in a growing industry.
- Challenging yet fulfilling career in one of the market leaders in Malaysia.
- Excellent career support and leadership training.
What you’ll need to do now
Click ‘apply now’ if you are interested in this role. For further details or a confidential discussion on other opportunities in compliance, please contact Hazel at Hays at +603-2786-8600 or email@example.com At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. #1235052