Your new company
A subsidiary of one of the world's largest glass manufacturer from China. Products are sold both locally and internationally.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- To advise the employer or any person in charge of a place of work on the measures to be taken in the interests of the safety and health of the persons employed in the place of work;
- To inspect the place of work to determine whether any machinery, plant, equipment, substance, appliance or process or any description of manual labour used in the place of work, is of such nature liable to cause bodily injury to any person working in the place of work;
- To investigate any accident, near-miss accident, dangerous occurrence, occupational poisoning or occupational disease which has happened in the place of work;
- To assist the employer or the safety and health committee, in organizing and implementing occupational safety and health programme at the place of work;
- To become the Secretary to the safety and health committee and perform all functions of a secretary;
- To assist the safety and health committee in any inspection of the place of work for the purpose of checking the effectiveness and efficiency of any measures taken in compliance with the Act or any regulations made under the Act;
- To collect, analyse and maintain statistics on any accident, dangerous occurrence, occupational poisoning and occupational disease which have occurred at the place of work;
- To assist any officer from government authority such DOSH, BOMBA, HEALTH DEPARTMENT and others authority related to safety and health in carrying out the duty;
- To handle COVID Management in the company;
- To carry out any other instruction made by the employer or any person in charge of the place of work on any matters pertaining to safety and health of the place of work.
What you'll get in return
- Candidate must possess at least Degree in Occupational Safety and Health or Degree in any science discipline and attended HSE officer training course by NIOSH.
- Must registered as Safety & Health Officer with valid license (Green Book) from DOSH.
- At least 3 years of working experience in related field or manufacturing environment.
- Able to handle safety of 300 workers.
- Competent and well-versed with the latest Occupational Health & Safety Act.
- Team player and able to work with all levels of staff.
- Proactive and diligent in carrying out duties.
- Candidate must willing to work in Negeri Sembilan, Senawang TTJ area.
- Prefer Mandarin Speaker, to read and write Chinese is a compulsory requirement.
With 3 years of manufacturing industry experience, you’ll be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- A unique platform to work with the people in the industry to build a solid career ahead of you
- Great exposure and a fast-tracked career progression
- Fast paced and open working environment led by experienced and reputable leaders
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Isaac at +603-7611 8611
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position in HSE or Quality, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career. Email: email@example.com