Your new company
Amongst one of the most internationally recognised financial services firm, this organisation is a market leader in the industry and with established risk teams scattered amongst a handful of major cities around the global.
Your new role
You’ll be responsible with global risk monitoring and investment process control. You’ll also be at the forefront providing expertise to the Head of Risk and Senior Risk Manager and assist with business development and reporting. Reviewing the credit risk structure/exposure of portfolios with a specific focus on the guaranteed funds to make sure that the company’s risk policy (Credit, Market Risk) is duly complied with.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor's degree in Finance / Economics / Business/ Mathematics or its equivalent
- Solid experience in risk management or in investment management with reputable practice with the drive and determination to succeed with a top firm.
- Strong knowledge of markets/financial instruments with proven capacity to work in an international network with common tools and methodologies.
- Proficiency in MS Excel including knowledgeable in basic programming (SQL, VBScript) is an added advantage
- Be comfortable working a 12-month contract tenure (possible to convert into full-time)
In return for your dedication and hard work, you’ll be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- Competitive compensation package including a competitive performance-based bonus structure and consistent career development
- Opportunities to work with a market leading team within the Risk Management industry
- Involvement in global and regional projects
- Possibility for internal transfer within Southeast Asia
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new Risk Management position, please contact Jet Wong at +603-2786 8686 or email Jet.Wong@hays.com.my for a confidential discussion on your career. #1214945