Your new company
You’ll be working for a global reputable market-leader manufacturing connectivity and sensing products that ensure that a more connected world is possible. They are seeking Engineers to join their vibrant team to contribute towards their growing portfolio of innovative and exciting antenna products.
Your new role
In this role, you’ll be responsible for the following:
- Characterize antenna performance by conducting electrical tests.
- Design and develop products for the company using simulation tools and experimental techniques.
- Support test requirements to ensure product quality.
- Collaborate with project team members to bring design concepts to production.
- Prepare and present technical reports.
What you'll need to succeed
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronics, Telecommunications or RF/Microwave Engineering;
What you need to do now
- A minimum requirement of 3-5 years of work-related experience in RF/antenna-related field;
- Good understanding of RF concepts
- Experience with RF measurement instruments and EM simulation software is a plus.
- Fresh graduates with RF design project experience are encouraged to apply
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Amanda.Lim@hays.com.my for a confidential discussion on other opportunities.