Your new company
You’ll be working for a reputable multi-national and global food chain company. With an aggressive growth plan and the vision to become a better leader in its field, it continues to gain market share over its competitors
Your new role
You will be reporting to the Chief Operating Officer. Your responsibilities would consist of:
- Develop and ensure effective implementation of the department’s strategies, policies and practices
- Lead and coach the Operations Leadership team
What you'll need to succeed
- Responsible for overall operations and adhere to all compliance requirements by the internal audits to supplier audits, food safety and hygiene and Halal certification.
- Manage and monitor crisis situations
- Oversee the financial management of restaurant portfolio, including developing budgets
- Work closely with the Regional General Managers and Business Managers in approving restaurant budgets
- Monitor overall business indicators
- To develop and implement initiatives geared toward operational excellence, which includes long-term planning and project management.
- To grow the business from a people, market share and profits perspective.
- Developing effective facility and asset operation management
- Provide thorough analyzation of new markets and emerging trends and recommendations and ensure optimum manpower supply
To ensure your success within this role, you will possess:
What you'll get in return
- A reputable degree in Business Management or Food Technology
- Minimum of 10 to 15 years of experience managing restaurants
- Minimum 4 to 5 years of experience in senior level management managing multiple restaurants
- Minimum 5 years of experience in overseeing multiple international franchised restaurant units
- Possess excellent people’s management skills
- Highly meticulous and strong administrative personnel
- Excellent command of written and spoken in English and able to communicate confidently with shareholders in larger groups
- Possess strong interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to travel both locally and internationally
You’ll be offered an attractive salary package with excellent benefits. Training, support and career development will be provided. You’ll also enjoy an exciting and creative working environment with the use of modern technology to get your job done. There would be a team of hardworking and ambitious individuals supporting you.
What you need to do now
If you have what it takes for the above role and fulfil the above criteria, then you are who we are looking for! Please send your updated CV now to Joshua.Yeoh@hays.com.my or call Joshua Yeoh at +603-76118637 for a confidential discussion on your next career.