Your new company
A multinational semiconductor company located in Negeri Sembilan.
Your new role
- Improve reliability execution effectiveness and efficiency, reduce overall cycle time.
- Develop and optimize electrical test program and perform electrical test setup.
- Develop and modify test fixture, test handler and test equipment
- Liaise internally with Operation in Test Package Release and assignment activities to achieve the required agreed priority as well as resolve all test related issues.
- Be responsible for the continuous improvement of electrical test equipment, methods, and processes.
- Work with cross functional team on NPI and sustaining product qualification projects intake and quarterly reliability, plan and execution.
- Data analysis from reliability tests, providing regular updates to various Engineering, and Quality groups.
- Continually drive alignment for all Reliability tests for each product.
What you'll need to succeed
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical / Electronics, Microelectronics, Physic or equivalent
- >3 years (or more) working experience in semiconductor electrical testing/test development is preferred.
- Knowledge of electrical tools and methods like oscilloscopes, curve trace, parametric analyzing, Thermal Imaging (FLIR and Lock-in Thermography) for fault isolation is a plus.
- Knowledge of statistics and data analysis tools
- Thorough knowledge of semiconductor component package assembly processes and challenges
- Understanding of mechanical and material interaction effects on reliability of IC components and/or Printed Circuit Assemblies (PCB) assemblies
- Good understanding of the effects thermomechanical, thermal, mechanical and hygroscopic swelling stresses on package reliability
What you'll get in return
- Become part of a leading manufacturer for semiconductors with the opportunity to grow
- Dynamic work culture to maximize your potential
- Supportive working culture with a competitive remuneration package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or email to Isaac.Ho@hays.com.my, or call us now 0376118611.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.