Your New Company?
This is an innovative Life insurance company that truly transform’s people’s lives and prides itself on being a progressive and forward thinker. This prestigious insurer based in Kuala Lumpur require a Regulatory Compliance Manager to grow their business for this new endeavour they are planning. This foreign insurer has always been known as one that promotes internal mobility and will give extensive exposure to their employees, including involving them in regional projects. They have an amazing culture that promotes internal promotion and employee empowerment. Over the years, this has created a proactive workplace environment within the organisation and it is a great place to learn from and really develop your technical and soft skills.
Your New Role?
- Provide compliance advisory services to the organisation to enable the business to make informed commercial decisions;
- Assist to follow up and monitor compliance issues highlighted by regulators, Internal Audit, and provide recommendations where necessary
- Conduct compliance reviews on areas described in the Annual Compliance Plan
- Develop a progressive, dynamic compliance team by coaching and mentor the team to maintain and achieve high competency level in operational and technical compliance work
What You’ll Need To Succeed?
- You would be required to have a minimum of 7 years working experience in preferably the insurance or banking industry covering the Regulatory Compliance portfolio w
- Possess good and solid experience and knowledge in areas of corporate governance, regulatory risk, and regulatory change
- Strong stakeholder management skills and people management skills
What You’ll Get In Return?
You will be offered a generous salary, plus very generous employee benefits. You will get the opportunity to progress far within your career and be part of an organisation that promotes pro activeness and accountability and can drive your own progression.
What You Need To Do Now?
If you feel that you are suitable for this role, click “Apply” on the job. Alternatively, if you are keen on exploring other opportunities within the Banking and Financial Services, please feel free to contact me at 603-27868686 or Hazel.Cheng@hays.com.my #1233865