Your new company
A rapidly emerging pharmaceutical company (Health supplements/ TCM) based in Malaysia.
Your new role
You’ll be working closely with R&D team and work together to perform new product registration and renewal. You will be the point of contact of all Regulatory Affair (SCR) matters for all countries where the company operates. You need to lead, manage, and obtain approvals of all Product Registration and ensuring all the products comply with the regulations of respective Asian Region countries. You will need to be well-versed with regulatory licenses and application, not limited to HALAL and HACCP.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science / Technology / Nutrition or equivalent
- At least 5 years of Science & Regulatory Affairs relevant working experience in food / FMCG/ pharmaceutical industry.
- Well versed in Asian Region product regulatory requirements would be an added advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to speak Mandarin language could be an added advantage
In return for your commitment and expert knowledge, you will be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- Challenging yet fulfilling career in rapidly expanding food supplements company in Malaysia
- Chance to represent their popular brands experiencing exponential growth during this time
- Competitive benefits eg. attractive performance bonuses and fixed allowances
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ or for more information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities. Please contact Christine Choo at Hays on +603-76118605 or email Christine.Choo@hays.com.my. At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diversity background to apply. #1236113