Regulatory Affairs Manager with a MNC principal medical devices company
Your new company
You will be joining a uprising principal medical devices company, based in China but extending their presence in SEA regions. They also have presence in USA and Australia.
Your new role
As the regulatory affairs personnel, you are task to support the development and implementation of strategies for timely submission and approval of pre-clinical submissions. Also to ensure timely preparation of organised and scientifically valid applications
What you'll need to succeed
- Min 3 years of regulatory affairs experience in molecular diagnostic industry and familiar with PCR technology
- Knowledge in IVDD and IVDR requirements
- Experience in preparing technical documents and submission dossiers
- Knowledge with US, EU, and other regions' medical devices registration processes
- Mandarin speaking, writing and reading is a MUST
- Willing to travel for outstation
What you'll get in return
- Competitive remuneration and benefit package
- Accelerate career opportunities
- Regional exposure to China and USA
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Wilson Foo, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Sunway