Your new company
Long standing history and strong global operations, this multinational organisation has been growing both organically and inorganically in the last decade.
Your new role
A newly created role & opportunity to lead tax for the entire ASEAN region. The Regional Tax Manager is a member of the Regional Tax Team and responsible for contributing to and coordinating tax matters across the region. This role is crucial to the business, and the organisation are keen to support and develop the right individual.
- A regional role covering the ASEAN region
- Responsible for direct and indirect tax compliance for the region
- Responsible for risk management, and identifying tax saving opportunities to develop tax efficient structures
What you'll need to succeed
- Work with financial and treasury teams to ensure tax-efficient financing arrangement
- Lead Transfer Pricing function for ASEAN legal entities, with Global Tax and ASEAN
- Lead and manage all tax audits across ASEAN.
Establishes internal control system both operating and non-operating in meeting with the
given policies and guidelines
What you'll get in return
You should ideally be a qualified tax professional with a finance, accounting or economics degree from a reputable university.
- You have the experience managing an APAC or global portfolio for direct tax, indirect tax and transfer pricing.
- You are a self-starter and you are resourceful.
- You are a strong team player and you are able to work well with the stakeholders in the different countries.
Upward career progression opportunities in a stable organization.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.