Your new company
Your new company One of the pioneers in the Malaysian financial services environment, our client has a proud reputation of being one of the worlds top banks and has a large presence across SEA.
Your new role
Alongside experienced regional managers, you will ensure Procurement practices implemented are aligned with efficiencies in technology application, human capabilities, and strategic planning. From data analysis and process improvements to reporting and stakeholder management, you will be responsible for owning the end-to-end cycle of Strategic Procurement for the region, for various Indirect categories.
What you'll need to succeed
- Working experience in a similar industry would be advantageous.
- Proven track-record in Vendor Management, Cost-Savings, and Contracting
- Initiated, able to proactively seek relevant resources
- Strong communication skills in written and spoken English is a must
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
- A multi-cultural and dynamic environment
- Long-term career advancement opportunities
- Competitive remuneration package
If you fit this description, click 'apply now' to submit an up-to-date copy of your CV. Should you be shortlisted, we will reach out to you accordingly.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1240111