Your new company
A company that has a worldwide presence and headquartered in the northern hemisphere, focusing on creating FMCG products and services that has long-term sustainability in mind are seeking a Regional Procurement Manager well-versed in, and passionate about the Contract Manufacturing category.
Your new role
Based in the Klang Valley within close reach of the CBD, you will be responsible for developing and executing end-to-end category strategies for APAC Contract Manufacturers, a key supporting pillar of the global business activity. Driving vendor optimisation via various methods such as contracting and project management, you will establish short and long-term relationships and goals with each supplier, as well as devise strategies to achieve them. You will also lead and facilitate Continuous Improvement projects.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong Contract Manufacturing category knowledge is ideal, with further exposure to other Indirect categories an added advantage.
- Effective communication skills in English are a must, both spoken and written
- Positive track-record in key stakeholder/vendor management across matrix environments
- Hands on exposure to eProcurement tools
- Experience in Project Leadership or Change Management with long-term plan development
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
- Career progression at sole contributor level, with global visibility
- Extensive exposure in the sector
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to submit an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1240113