Your new role
The roles defines & delivers a digital transformation that create business values as part of Business Transformation.
The main counterparts in India & SEA are Market GM & their leadership team. The main counterparts in Digital Technologies are leaders of the various functional/technology towers.
- Defines & owns the Digital Technologies strategy within the context of the company's strategy
- Brings to life within the region business value delivery through digital capabilities.
- Accountable and acts as escalation point for India & SEA and Emerging & Seeds region Digital Technologies strategy delivery (on time, in scope, on budget
- Continuously challenge the status quo to drive opportunities to standardise and rationalise IT Landscape.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Must be customer focused with demonstrated ability to form productive relationship including business leaders, DT personnel and project leaders.
- 4 to 5 years working in a Digital Tech related role
- Has had regional exposure, working in more than one market
- Must be able to converse in Mandarin, working closely with counterparts in China
- Should have a proven track record of delivering results in some of the following three areas: Project delivery, Program Management, Senior Management exposure
You would be offered a salary of RM 15,000 to RM 18,000 depending on your experience. You also would be given an opportunity to join a large multinational organisation and to bring your career up to new heights.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Nicholas.Ng@Hays.com.y for a confidential discussion on your career. #1221728