Your new company
Our client is a multinational specialising in healthcare solutions is on the hunt for a Regional HR Operations to join their growing organisation.
Your new role
This new role will report to the Regional Director of HR and will be tasked with the following:
What you'll need to succeed
- Overseeing day to day HR operations covering multiple countries within APAC
- Oversee employee relations and internal communications
- Support talent acquisition exercises across the region
- Heavily participate in organisational development and change management
- Supporting the implementation and deployment of regional HR strategies at the local HR level
- Manage all recruitment activities, IR matters and VISA processes for the entire organisation.
In order to qualify for this role, you will need to have:
What you'll get in return
- Strong experience in managing end to end HR operations
- Regional / international exposure would be beneficial as this role covers several countries within the APAC region
- Strong experience handling Talent Acquisition and supporting recruitment in several countries
- Exposure in workforce planning and implementation of HR strategies
You will be expanding your work scope and experience covering a regional HR operations portfolio where you will be working closely with individual country heads, and you will enjoy a compensation & benefits package that is above market rate. You will also enjoy the opportunity of working in an multinational organisation that has stellar reputation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Nawal.Masri@hays.com.my, or call us now at +60327868600 and ask for Nawal.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.