Your new company
Amongst one of the most internationally recognised China based companies in the world, this organisation is a market leader in the IT industry, specifically in the areas of consumer electronics, telecom equipment, networking equipment and semiconductors.
Your new role
You will be responsible for day-to-day relationship management of channel partners. You will be required to build, maintain, and manage relationships with current and prospective channel partners. You will also be required to meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts. You will participate in a partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship. You will also need to build relationships with technology vendors to identify mutual greenfield opportunities with shared partners.
What you'll need to succeed
To ensure your success within this role, you will possess:
What you'll get in return
- Asia Pacific regional exposure.
- Understand market trend, understand channel sales / distributors in each country, knows who the main dealers are. To do channel / distributors channel set up.
- Entire channel management policy, including rebate, SSTSO policy, including policy and channel management, how to better manage the channels, including distributors and dealers.
- Can do reformation of business, how to be more efficient (including how to do forecast)
- Relationship with the main distributors in each country.
In return for your dedication and hard work, you’ll be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- Significant growth opportunities
- A challenging position in an everchanging and exciting business
- Dynamic and highly scalable compensation packages
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.