Your new company
A leading Shared Services company based in Kuala Lumpur.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Provide quality supervision and support team members to deliver services to the group companies. Ensuring that services are delivered in accordance with established processes and work procedures and in compliance with the company policies and local company legal and statutory requirements.
- Supervise and provide guidance to team members in the group to ensure all transactional processes under responsible areas are executed accurately in a timely manner to meet the agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA) and internal Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Support team members by resolving critical operational issues and enquiries, and manage the escalation of complex operational issues according to escalation process.
- Work with manager to manage customers’ expectations, drive process standardisation, harmonisation and process improvements through resolution of operational related issues and enquiries.
- Assist manager in resource planning and monitoring to ensure zero interruption to operations.
- Preferably graduate with a Bachelor’s degree.
- With 2 - 4 years working experience in similar function.
- Preferably experience and familiar working with a world-class HR system (SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft).
- Preferably experience in a shared service/outsourcing environment.
- Experience in people management/team leadership is desired.
- Experience working in large, diverse teams and able to communicate with different levels.
- Good analytical skills and have experience in data analysis, statistic or reporting.
- Proven ability in solving process and technical issue.
What you need to do now
- Strong organizing skills and analytical ability (inclination for Mathematics/ Finance/ Problem-solving).
- Understanding of HR principles/Employment Laws.
- Functional knowledge and skills in using Microsoft applications, i.e. Words, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Fluent in spoken and written English. Knowledge of any other Asian languages will be an added advantage.
- Depending on the supported country, the relevant incumbent may be required to have proficiency in speaking and writing the respective country language.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.