Your new company
We are the world's leading recruiting experts in recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people. We power the world of work by truly understanding our clients and candidates, locally and globally. We provide deep expertise across a wide spectrum of industries and sectors.
With over 600 employees operating from 12 offices in Asia across 14 specialisms, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. Looking after the careers of professionals and directly influencing lives is something most people never have the chance to do. At Hays, you'll do it every day.
Hays Talent Solutions are a pioneer in workforce solutions and the International Sourcing Centre (ISC) is the engine that drives our Sourcing, Compliance and Candidate Care activity across the region.
Our goal is Helping Organisations Thrive, and to achieve this we are investing in a new and exciting Sourcing Team Lead role to ensure our clients have unrivaled access to top talent and unique market insights to build their evolving workforce and to continue the growth of our Sourcing Function in both volume and professional recruitment.
Your new role
As the Sourcing Team Lead, you will be responsible for ensuring our Sourcing Team have access and the capability to use the tools and technology to apply the best sourcing techniques to satisfy our clients talent needs and achieve service excellence.
What you'll need to succeed
- Lead and continuously develop a high-performance sourcing function
- Ensure the sourcing team are utilising an extensive range of candidate engagement and attraction strategies, including building talent communities.
- Oversee activity and performance, reviewing headcount and productivity
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders
- Participate in new implementations, reviewing, challenging and allocating headcount
- Identify training gaps and work with the Training Manager to align development needs
- Regularly review direct reports Key Objectives and development plans to support the growth and elevation of your people and function
- Contribute to the ISC management team, lead from the front and demonstrate our shared values and behaviours across the centre
What you'll get in return
- Able to work to targets in a fast paced and competitive environment
- Able to manage self and time effectively demonstrating a sense of urgency
- Able to think on feet and a passion for innovation
- Drive and passion to engage in proactive sourcing activity and talent pool management
- Strong influencing and sales ability skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - assertive, credible and confident
- Develops positive working relationships with immediate team members and other parts of the business
We work in a rapidly evolving industry; people who join our team are encouraged to participate in continuous improvement, innovation and change management projects. Investments in your training, development and technology to enable you to work more efficiently and build impactful relationships with your clients and internal stakeholders. You will be surrounded by like-minded people, who will help you develop your skills and career through on-going training, coaching and support.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call Yee Kit at +60376118600.
At Hays, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and our community. Hays is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that embraces diversity and strives to be inclusive environment for our people. #1197384