Your new company
We are the world's leading recruiting experts in recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people. We power the world of work by truly understanding our clients and candidates, locally and globally. We provide deep expertise across a wide spectrum of industries and sectors.
With over 600 employees operating from 12 offices in Asia across 14 specialisms, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. Looking after the careers of professionals and directly influencing lives is something most people never have the chance to do. At Hays, you'll do it every day.
A career at Hays Talent Solutions offers a range of exciting opportunities. A typical career path sees ambitious recruiters develop their skills by building talent pools and selecting and shortlisting candidates for specific roles. This can evolve into alternative career paths where target-oriented consultants develop sales-based careers, winning new customers and new accounts.
We are looking for ambitious individuals to join our growing Talent Solutions family. If you are passionate about people, determined to be the best, thrive under pressure and respond proactively and positively to targets, a career at Hays could be for you.
Your new role
As a sourcing coordinator, on your responsibilities include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Source and attract the best talent in the market on behalf of our customers
- Bring our find and engage methodology to life using tools and technology to apply sourcing techniques that will identify target talent pools and passive candidates
- Apply market insight, be the talent strategist, focus on recruiting the right candidate, in the right time and the right cost
- Increase direct fill rates, reduce time to hire and maximise fees
- Deliver an exceptional candidate experience that positively impacts both the client and Hays Talent Solutions brands
We welcome professionals from various industries. Key qualities required:
What you'll get in return
- Proven experience of working in a target driven environment
- Understanding of the talent attraction landscape
- Fluency in direct attraction techniques including (x-ray, Boolean, chrome extensions, social media and digital marketing techniques)
- Ideally experience of working within a direct sourcing function
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Personal and professional interest in emerging technologies that underpin engagement, attraction, sourcing and talent pooling
- A desire to maintain an up-to-date awareness of the competitor landscape and industry trends
At Hays you’ll never stand still because we harness your potential. We believe in promoting our people based on merit. With world-class training and mentoring from senior leaders, the possibilities for your career are endless. As a recruitment consultant, you’ll have the opportunity to determine your career path that is aligned with your skills and interests. Achieve and you’ll be fast-tracked into people or business leadership. We have transparent promotion criteria, so you’ll always have a goal to work towards.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call Yee Kit at +60376118600.
At Hays, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and our community. Hays is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that embraces diversity and strives to be inclusive environment for our people. #1228054