Your new company
Your new company
We are the world's leading recruiting experts in recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people. We power the world of work by truly understanding our clients and candidates, locally and globally. We provide deep expertise across a wide spectrum of industries and sectors.
With over 600 employees operating from 12 offices in Asia across 14 specialisms, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. Looking after the careers of professionals and directly influencing lives is something most people never have the chance to do. At Hays, you'll do it every day.
A career at Hays Talent Solutions offers a range of exciting opportunities. A typical career path sees ambitious recruiters develop their skills by building talent pools and selecting and shortlisting candidates for specific roles. This can evolve into alternative career paths where target-oriented consultants develop sales-based careers, winning new customers and new accounts.
We are looking for ambitious individuals to join our growing Talent Solutions family. If you are passionate about people, determined to be the best, thrive under pressure and respond proactively and positively to targets, a career at Hays could be for you.
Your new role
As a sourcing coordinator, on your responsibilities include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Generating strong candidate database for clients from Malaysia
- Sourcing for the best candidates for your clients
- Ensure a consistent pipeline of suitable candidates by identifying and sourcing quality candidates
- Utilise a range of suitable candidate attraction strategies including: database searching; referrals; advertising, amongst others
- Management of candidate relationships to build trust and ensure a smooth and successful recruitment process
- Ownership of end-to-end recruitment process for assigned managers / business areas
We welcome professionals from various industries. Key qualities required:
What you'll get in return
- Excellent verbal communication in Cantonese/Mandarin and English
- Exceptional motivation with strong ambition and sales-drive
- Thrive under pressure
- Respond proactively and positively to targets
- Result oriented
At Hays you’ll never stand still because we harness your potential. We believe in promoting our people based on merit. With world-class training and mentoring from senior leaders, the possibilities for your career are endless. As a recruitment consultant, you’ll have the opportunity to determine your career path that is aligned with your skills and interests. Achieve and you’ll be fast-tracked into people or business leadership. We have transparent promotion criteria, so you’ll always have a goal to work towards.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call Yee Kit at +60376118600.
At Hays, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and our community. Hays is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that embraces diversity and strives to be inclusive environment for our people. #1215469