Your new company
This multinational company involved in distribution of sports goods and is transitioning into a responsible and more sustainable company, with developing the human side, preserving nature and creating sustainable value.
Your new role
- Responsible to lead energy saving initiatives (electricity, materials to be used during construction of stores etc)
- To implement and suggest energy conservation strategy
- Lead in green certification program
- Responsible for renewal energy
- Cost benefit analysis
- Exposure to Carbon footprint measurement and reduction
- Assessment of environmental and ecological impacts of business operations
- Conversant with Vegetalisation
- Design and implementation of ESG governance and policies for retail stores
- Experience in design and implementation of ESG-related initiatives and/or reporting
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in any science related field is mandatory.
- Proficient in English with outstanding written and verbal communication.
- Strong technical background with understanding or hands on experience on sustainability issues.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to discuss issues with variety of stakeholder.
What you need to do now
Click ‘apply now’ if you are interested in this role. For further details or a confidential discussion on the opportunity, please contact Hafiz Yusof @ +603 2786 8600 or email email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. #1227562