Your new company
Established more than 20 years ago, this company is one of the world’s fastest growing manufacturers of high quality materials for polymer latex, especially medical grade gloves.
Your new role
As the R&D Director, you will be the key person to handle all technical related matters, and be the main point of contact to deal with customer requirements With increasing demand and company expansion with plenty of projects on hand, you will be part of the fast growing award winning R&D team.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- At least a post graduate degree in the field of Chemistry, Polymer Science, Material Science or Chemical Engineering. Post-graduate degrees with PhD preferred.
- Minimum 10 years' relevant experience at senior R&D positions.
- With at least 5 years senior management position preferably with proven ability to manage R&D units with excellent leadership quality.
- In depth knowledge of latex science, raw materials, surfactants and dispersion technologies is required.
- Excellent knowledge in glove manufacturing is essential.
- Comprehensive knowledge in regulatory requirements
- Strong knowledge on IT Tools
- Excellent ability to lead multiple R&D projects.
What you need to do now
- Attractive package and bonus
- Working in international environment (global company)
- Opportunity to be the pioneer of new technology
Click ‘apply now’ if you are interested in this role. For further details or a confidential discussion on other opportunities in R&D, please contact Joanna Darma at +60376118627 or email Joanna.Darma@hays.com.my [mailto:Joanna.Darma@hays.com.my] At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.