Quality Assurance Assistant Manager with a local Pharmaceutical company
Your new company
You will be joining a local established pharmaceutical company that has expanded their present in the ASEAN region, they put strong emphasis on individual development and teamwork dynamic working environment
Your new role
As a passionate individual, you will be task to oversee the QMS of the company, dealing with complains generated from clients' and distributors, and working closely with the regulatory and R&D teams.
What you'll need to succeed
- At least 3 years of experience in Quality Assurance for pharmaceutical
- Bachelor's degree in science related field, pharmacy is an advantage
- Minor leadership experience
- Well-versed with ICH, GMP, CAPA, and ISO 9001:2015
What you'll get in return
- Competitive remuneration and benefit package
- Accelerate career opportunities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Wilson Foo, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Sunway