A well established company in the oil and gas industry looking for a QHSE Executive
Your new company
A reputable oil and gas company, providing excellent services and products in power and machinery as well as oil field, particularly in the exploration and production sector.
Your new role
1. Ensure that the company policies, procedures and KPI’s on QHSE are adhered to and implemented as prescribed.
2. Update HSE Performance Statistic on regular basis (internal and external)
3. Monitor UAUC/STOP Card/ACT reporting
4. Involve in accident / incident investigation and reporting
5. Attend client’s HSE meeting, seminar and workshop as per invitation and to share the info within the company
6. Conduct HSE Audit/Inspection
7. Follow up customer’s surveillance audit findings
8. Monitor safety training matrix
9. Ensure Job Hazard Analysis is up to date
10. Ensure QMS are implemented and liaise with external party (e.g. SIRIM, DNV, etc.) on matters relating QMS.
11. Collect and analyse data on customer complaints and feedbacks
12. Conduct QMS Internal Audit and Management Review Meeting at interval period
13. To ensure compliance with all federal, state, local and customer requirements.
14. Perform any other duties as assigned by the superior.
What you'll need to succeed
1. Degree / Diploma holder in Health, Safety and Environment or equivalent
2. Minimum 3 years working experience in oil and gas industry
3. Knowledgeable in Microsoft skill.
What you need to do now
Click 'apply now' if you are interested in this role. For further details or a confidential discussion on other opportunities, please contact Fitri Mazeli at Hays on +603 2786 8600 or Fitri.Mazeli@hays.com.my email.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Talk to a consultant
Talk to SueFen Leong, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Kuala Lumpur