The Company & The Team
There's little to say about this company except that it is a one of the most established International Insurer, further expanding its presence within Asia. As they are expanding, it spells for exciting times, led by a visionary/charismatic CEO, and supported by an ambitious group looking to firstly stabilize its foothold within the Life Insurance market, before further expansion. An insurer with excellent growth opportunity to say the least. Think you might fit in?
You will be playing an essential part within its Actuarial Modelling team, as you might already know, an Actuarial Model is the core to all Actuarial deliverables. Your responsibilities, on top of of the given guiding/people development, will require you to assists with the IFRS17 model as well as drive design of master product model, which you might have already know, will allow you to impart your ideas into a company's Actuarial legacy.
- Degree in Actuarial or related field of course
- 5 years experience in Actuarial Modelling/strong familiarity with Prophet
- Desire/attitude to learn & guide
- AND, able to communicate well
- Excellent career support (YES! there will be training, and to work with very experienced AA)
- Definitely a career challenge is you are learning
- AND a stable environment where you can learn, contribute and develop
So, What's Next?
Well, if you think you are ready for the next step up in your career, and you are keen to be part of an excellent organisation, call me - Nigel at +60327868600 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. #1232888