Your new company
Our client is a global engineering company that specialises in systems integration related to plant control systems within the power and oil & gas industry.
Your new role
As the project manager, you will be responsible for the overall project management operations to meet customer's specifications, project schedules and financial goals. Your core responsibilities includes;
What you'll need to succeed
- Understanding customers needs and solving of customers problems to improve satisfaction
- Enhance existing business practices/processes to improve productivity and profitability and returns
- Understanding of key processes, economic drivers in order to develop valued customer partnership in control
- Be responsible for project budget and ensure project execution on track
What you need to do now
- At least 5 years of working experience in engineering covering project management
- Preferably working experience with systems (UPS/DCS/SCADA/PLC)
- Strong people management skills and client interfacing capabilities
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1216838