Your new company
You’ll be working for a global leader in the Banking industry who is looking for Project Manager to be based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Known for their effective and smart decision making through extensive analysis and thorough understanding of markets and influences from historical and current perspectives, they have competitively maintained their tier 1 capital ratio across the globe and strong worldwide presence.
Your new role
In this job, you’ll be responsible for standardising operational process flows from front to back of the business for multiple branches. You will be responsible to identify opportunities of streamlining processes and manage various system implementation projects and operations related projects including business process re-engineering. You will be responsible for driving productivity and operational quality by working with the operations team to collect & analyse data to provide options/recommendations to drive productivity improvements.
What you'll need to succeed
To ensure your success within this role, you will possess:
• Knowledge in any Banking Operations Products (Trade Finance, Treasury, Deposit, Loans, Remittance, or AML) will be an added advantage.
• Minimum 4 years’ experience in the Banking & Finance Industry.
• Excellent skill in Data/Numerical Analysis such as efficiency, cost etc.
• Excellent End-to-End Project Management & Coordination.
• Adept knowledge of the Banking Business
What you'll get in return
• Expanding your work scope and experience as a project manager in the technology domain of the financial service industry to drive business.
• Involvement and ownership of projects & top-level solutions in a growing competitive industry.
• Expansion of geographic diversity and exposure from global clients and teams.
• Lead and transform the strategy and future of a well-established team.
What you need to do now
Click ‘apply now’ if you are interested in this role. For further details or confidential discussion on other opportunities in Project and Change Management in the Technology domain, please contact Phan Wei Jet at Hays on +603- 2786 8600 or email WeiJet.Phan@Hays.com.my.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.