Your new company
The company has a collective property development experience of over 50 years, having designed and built complex skyscrapers, hospitals, and vast, modern retail spaces on behalf of our clients.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Responsible for the planning, execution and manage construction/development activities including budgeting control, scheduling, quality control, and progress of the project.
- Support the procurement process, materials control, and manage the site manpower.
- Review the project schedule and initiate corrective actions to meet the projects' completion schedule.
- Coordinate with the client, consultant, and contractors to anticipate and resolve all technical and operations issues arising at projects.
- Assist to liaise with local authorities on submission and approval as and when required.
- To ensure activities conducted adhere to ISO Standard Operating Procedure.
- To liaise and coordinate with all trade of PIC to ensure that all works carried out in accordance with the drawings, specifications, construction plan, procedures, and work instructions.
- Monitor and ensure each project site achieves standard of health, safety, and environmental (HSE) performance.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
What you need to do now
- Possess at least a bachelor’s degree/ Professional Degree in Building, Civil, Structural Engineering, Construction Management, or relevant disciplines.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the Construction Industry.
- Proven experience as construction Project Manager.
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles.
- Strong knowledge on project & construction & property management, contract administration & budgeting skills.
- Self-motivated & able to work independently.
- Required Skill(s): Good written and verbal communication ability in English/Bahasa Malaysia; Knowledge in Microsoft Office and familiarity with construction/project management software.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1221529